- Work will only be carried out where an agreement is provided either by email, telephone or mail.
- A deposit of 50% is required before any work commences and the balance due on completion of the website.
- Up to three draft designs may be created within the agreed price, any further drafts will attract an additional charge.
- The client must agree the final design in writing (can be email) and any design alterations subsequent to this will be chargeable. Minor alterations will not be chargeable at the discretion of CWD.
- Once the website is finalised and agreed by the client, payment must be received by CWD in full before a site can be uploaded to the internet.
- Once full payment is received for a website, it is assumed that the project has been completed to the client’s satisfaction and no refunds can be offered.