FREELANCE WEB DESIGN SERVICES
Designing and developing web sites since 2002
My web design services can help your business to look professional. You don’t need any tech know-how, I can design something based on our discussions. I’ve been designing and developing websites since 2002, working with small to medium sized businesses as well as local authorities and the medical profession. I’m very enthusiastic about each new project. I can offer a support package with a monthly fee for help with technical enquiries, backups and updates.
Included in a web site package:
- A website developed in WordPress
- Easy, online control panel for you to manage the site yourself
- Video tutorial to manage the web site
- Up to 5 pages (more by agreement)
- Responsive to mobile devices
- SEO optimisation
- Web tracker, hit counts and web stats
- Contact form
- Wordfence security
- Yoast plugin installed and configured(for easy SEO)
- Domain name and hosting set up (additional fee applies)
- Advice throughout the project
- Favicon set up
- Local Google Business Page set up
- Social media integration
- Standards compliant
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Advanced Email Spam Filter
- 1 Add-on Domain
- WordPress backup
- SSL Certificate
As Your Web Designer
My approach is informal, usually holding an initial meeting over a coffee to discuss your needs, budget and deadlines as well as the look and functionality of the web site.
I work with clients both locally and nationally to create user friendly, standards compliant web sites that work across multiple browsers on desktops, laptops and mobile devices. When designing a website, I aim to understand the target audience and design a web site that meets the needs of the business as well as accessibility and usability standards.
Technology is moving at a fast pace and video content is a very powerful tool to engage your audience. Video is memorable and connects people with your product or services in a way that text alone cannot.
I’ve had experience in making short films that showcase scientific projects, as well as services and facilities for my clients. View samples of my work here.