Payment & project terms
I normally agree costs and project terms with my clients verbally and then confirm all the details by email for reference and to avoid misunderstandings.
- I will only begin work on a project when I’ve received written confirmation of agreement from my client, this can be email or hard copy.
- I take a 50% deposit at the beginning of the project, before any work commences.
- My client must agree the final design in writing (can be email) and any major design alterations subsequent to this will be chargeable.
- I will make minor alterations post launch if requested at my discretion.
- The final balance payment is due on completion of the website and prior to launch, once my client has agreed they are happy with the final website.
- Once full payment is received for a website, it is assumed that the project has been completed to my client’s satisfaction and no refunds can be offered.