My Web site address is: https://citywedesign.co.uk
Personal Data You Provide
Your privacy is important to me. By providing personal information such as your name and e-mail address, you agree that I can contact you with regard to the information provided.
Use of Your Personal Data
I use the data you provide through this Web site to communicate with you, for example:
- I use contact details such as email address or phone number when responding to enquiries made via online forms,
- Monitor* Web site trends, for example: I use Statcounter to help aggregate traffic so I can monitor how the Web site is being used
- Manage my business more effectively, for example: when I seek feedback I use this to help improve our service.
“Statcounter is an online service which helps me to understand how visitors find and use my website; how long they spend on the site, which web pages they are most interested in. This helps me to improve the content, design and functionality of my website.
- Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website)
- An Internet Service Provider assigns an IP address to a device (IP is a numerical label assigned to a device). It enables the device to access the internet
- Browser and Operating System (to make sure our website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access our site)
- Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (to make sure that our website functions correctly in the devices used to access our site)
- Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (helps us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website)
When you visit our website a Statcounter cookie (called “is_unique”) is placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site.
My “Lawful Reasons” For Processing Your Personal Data
The “General Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR) is the primary piece of legislation defining your rights over processing of your personal information. The GDPR requires me to declare which of six “lawful reasons” I am relying on when I process your personal data:
- I operate on the basis of “legitimate interest” when communicating with you, for example, when responding to your enquiry.
How Long I Keep Personal Data
Personal data is stored by the Web site for a period of up to 90 days and then removed automatically.
Transfer of Personal Data
I do not pass on or sell your personal data, including things such as your name and email address to other services or businesses.
Questions or Complaints
Please contact me in the first instance. However, legal rights regarding privacy are the remit of the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). You will find more information about how to complain here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/